G&L L-2000 Electric Bass Guitar(Royal Purple Metallic) Sku #J04450000001000 G&L J04450 BAJ 4 String Electric Bass https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A powerful bass wielding dual humbucking pickups.
When Leo Fender† launched the G&L L-2000™ bass in 1980, it was clear he was ready to make history all over again. Never before had such a wide range of tones come from a single bass, and throughout its evolution the iconic L-2000 has continued to win the hearts of bassists of every style and musical taste.
The foundation of the L-2000 is a pair of G&L Magnetic Field Design™ humbuckers backed by the flexible Tri-Tone™ control system, providing the sort of versatility that’ll let you find your tone no matter what kind of bass line you’re laying down. The Tri-Tone system features a trio of mini toggles for pickup selection, series/parallel signal routing and active/passive operation, as well as a trio of knobs for volume, treble and bass. With all that under the hood, Leo gave the L-2000 the kind of chops that’ll fit in any situation, from classic R&B to power-packed rock to poppin’ funk. What’s more, the L-2000 features an innovative Leo Fender-designed Saddle-Lock™ bridge to transfer string energy right into the body end-grain for an incredibly resonant instrument. On the other end is a comfortable, C-shaped neck checking in with a modern 12" radius and 21 Plek-processed medium-jumbo nickel frets ready to deliver silky playability.
Made in Leo Fender’s historic G&L facility on Fender Avenue in Fullerton, California, the L-2000 is available with a wide range of custom options including body and neck woods, body and neck finishes, and neck profiles.
- PICKUPS: Two G&L Magnetic Field humbucking pickups
- BODY WOOD: Alder on Standard and all solid finishes, Swamp Ash on Premier Finishes
- NECK WOOD: Hard Rock Maple with Rosewood or Maple fingerboard
- NECK PROFILE: G&L #12 with 12" radius and 1-5/8 " nut-width
- FRETS: Medium Jumbo; processed by
- PLEKTUNING KEYS: Custom G&L "Ultra-Lite" with aluminum tapered string posts
- BRIDGE: Leo Fender-designed G&L Saddle Lock with chrome-plated brass saddles
- ELECTRONICS: Tri-Tone™ system with 3-position pickup selector, series/parallel switch, 3-position pre-amp mode switch, volume, treble, bass
Pick one up today!