Classic style, dual TB pickups and a '50s rounded taper neck.
The Gibson 2013 Les Paul Electric Bass is the perfect weekend warrior with the right mix of features and value. The mahogany body comes in a choice of finishes and has Gibson's traditional weight relief to maintain sustain while making the bass a little lighter. The set mahogany neck comes in a popular shape, the '50s rounded taper, and has a rosewood fingerboard. Dual chrome covered TB Plus pickups and a tune-o-matic bridge complete the list of features on this road-worthy bass.
- Mahogany body with “Traditional” weight relief
- Maple top
- Mahogany neck with ‘50s Rounded taper and a larger headstock
- Bound rosewood fingerboard with Trapezoid Inlays, 34” Scale and 20 Frets
- Chrome Bass tune-o-matic bridge
- Grover bass tuners
- Dual chrome covered TB Plus pickups
- Cream plastic, Amber Top Hat knobs
- Includes Gibson hardshell case
Celebrate the year of the Paul with a bass that's ready to roll. Order today.