Fender Vintage Hot Rod 70s Jazz BassProduct #J04428 Fender J04428 BAJ 4 String Electric Bass https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
A smooth playing throwback to the '70s Jazz Bass with premium appointments and modern features.
The Vintage Hot Rod ™70s Jazz Bass gives you the best P/J Fender bass tone, style and performance of both eras”authentically vintage-style design touches straight from the 1970s and hot-rodded modern mods ideal for today' players.
Premium features include an alder body; maple neck with œU-shaped profile, Posiflex„¢ graphite support rods, vintage-style heel-end truss rod adjustment and satin back finish; and a compound-radius (7.25-12) rosewood fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets, bone nut and white pearloid block inlays. Richly versatile and powerful tone comes from its American Vintage ™63 split single-coil Precision Bass (middle) and ™74 Jazz Bass® single-coil (bridge) pickups.
Other features include a four-ply tortoiseshell pickguard (Three-color Sunburst model) or three-ply white pickguard (Candy Apple Red model), three vintage-style black plastic Jazz Bass control knobs (volume 1, volume 2, master tone), Fender Hi-Mass bridge, vintage-style tuners with tapered shafts, Stealth œA string retainer on headstock, locking strap buttons, and engraved Vintage Hot Rod neck plate with crossed checkered flags emblem and ™70s-style black plastic bushing. Available in Three-color Sunburst and Candy Apple Red gloss finishes. Includes vintage-style black case with orange interior, chrome pickup cover, 8™ cable, thumb rest and vintage-style leather strap.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass®
- Neck Finish: Satin Lacquer on Back, Gloss Lacquer on Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: "U" Shape
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" to 12" Compund Radius (184 mm to 305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Block
- Bridge Pickup: American Vintage '74 Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Middle Pickup: American Vintage '63 Split Single-Coil Precision Bass
- Controls: Volume 1. (Precision Bass® Pickup), Volume 2. (Jazz Bass® Pickup), Master Tone (Both Pickups)
- Pickup Configuration: PJ
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Fender® Hi-Mass
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender® "F" Light-Weight Vintage-Paddle Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (Gauges .045 - .100)
Hot-rodded and modded just for you. Order today!