Open Box (Mint) Fender Vintage Hot Rod 60's Precision Bass
4 String Electric Bass
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
A gritty throwback to the '60s Precision Bass with premium appointments and modern features.
The Vintage Hot Rod 60s Precision Bass is a dual-pickup beauty that gives you the best P/J Fender bass tone, style and performance of both eras”authentically vintage-style design touches straight from the 1960s and hot-rodded modern mods ideal for todays players.
Premium features include an ash body; maple neck with œC-shaped profile, Posiflex graphite support rods, vintage-style heel-end truss rod adjustment and satin back finish; and a compound-radius (7.25-12) rosewood fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets, bone nut and aged white dot inlays. Richly versatile and powerful tone comes from its American Vintage 63 split single-coil Precision Bass (middle) and 64 Jazz Bass single-coil (bridge) pickups.
Other features include a three-ply white pickguard (Black model) or three-ply black pickguard (Natural model), three knurled chrome control knobs (volume 1, volume 2, master tone), Fender Hi-Mass bridge, side-mounted oval output jack, vintage-style tuners with tapered shafts, Stealth œA string retainer on headstock, locking strap buttons, and engraved Vintage Hot Rod neck plate with crossed checkered flags emblem. Available in Black and Natural gloss finishes. Includes vintage-style blonde case with orange interior, chrome pickup cover, 8 cable, thumb rest and vintage-style leather strap.
- Ash body
- Gloss nitrocellulose lacquer body finish
- Maple neck
- Satin lacquer on back of neck, gloss lacquer on headstock face
- "C" Shape neck
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Bridge Pickup: American Vintage '64 Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Middle Pickup: American Vintage '63 Split Single-Coil Precision Bass
- Controls: Volume 1. (Precision Bass Pickup), Volume 2. (Jazz Bass Pickup), Master Tone (Both Pickups)
- Pickup Configuration: PJ
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Fender Hi-Mass
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender "F" Light-Weight Vintage-Paddle Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Strings: Fender USA, NPS, (Gauges .045 - .100)
- Unique Features: HR Serial Number Prefix, 4-Bolt Neckplate with Engraved Vintage Hot Rod Crossed Checkered Flags Emblem, Single Disk String Tree and Stealth œA String Retainer, '60s Spaghetti Fender Precision Bass Logo Decal, Side-Mounted Oval Output Jack, Posiflex Graphite Neck Support Rods
Hot-rodded and modded just for you. Order today!
Vintage Hot Rod 60's Precision Bass Specifications:
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" to 12" Compund Radius (184 mm to 305 mm)