Open Box (Blemished) Fender USA Geddy Lee Signature Jazz Bass
(Black, Maple Neck 888365761039)
Signature Model Electric Bass
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A U.S.A.-made artist series Jazz Bass built to the specifications of the legendary Geddy Lee of Rush.
Bassists have loved the signature Geddy Lee Jazz Bass for years. The new U.S.A. Geddy Lee Jazz Bass is a new version that combines the specs and features of Lee' three favorite basses”two Fender Custom Shop versions of his signature model and the original sleek black ™72 Jazz Bass that Rush' revered bassist/vocalist has riffed away on in front of millions of devoted fans worldwide and on many a mega-selling album. The neck has a thicker custom profile, topped by a maple fingerboard with elegant white binding and white pearloid block inlays. For enormous tone that crackles with life and bristles with the energy, its two vintage-style single-coil Jazz Bass pickups are specially wound and voiced to sound like those on Lee' prized 1972 original, and a Geddy Lee signature High-Mass bridge provides rock-solid intonation.
A Greatest Hits Instrument
Lee's new signature bass blends the best features of his two Custom Shop models with those of his original ™72 J Bass®.
Custom "C" Neck Shape
A thicker "C" profile imparts a more substantial feel to the slim and comfortable J Bass® neck.
Geddy Lee High-Mass Bridge
Specially designed with direct input from the acclaimed Rush bassist, the High-Mass bridge on this bass has a cool contemporary look. It also has a lot of metal, which means it has a lot of mass for rock-solid sustain, intonation and tuning stability.
White Binding and Inlays
White appointments, including sleek pearloid block inlays, instill elegance into this awesomely energetic instrument.
Custom Voiced Pickups
A pair of American Vintage ™70s Lee signature pickups provides plenty of punch and clarity along with genuine vintage Fender vibe.
Special Headstock Signature
Lee's signature the back of the headstock commemorates the lasting legacy of one of rock 'n' roll's most versatile and technical bassists.
- Shape: Custom thick C
- Wood: Maple
- Neck joint: 4-Bolt
- Scale length: 34"
- Truss rod: Yes
- Finish: Hand-rubbed oil finish
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: SS
- Neck: Not applicable
- Middle: Custom Voiced American Vintage '70s Geddy Lee
- Bridge: Custom Voiced American Vintage '70s Geddy Lee
- Brand: Fender
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Active preamp: Not applicable
- Special electronics: Not applicable
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 20
- Inlays: Pearloid block
- Nut material: Bone
- Nut width: 1.5" (38.1mm)
- Neck width at 12 fret: Info not available
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Alder
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body finish: Gloss polyurethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master tone
- Pickup switch: No
- Coil tap or split: Not appicable
- Tone switching: No
- Special switching: Not applicable
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Geddy Lee high mass
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style open-back
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 4
- Pickguard: Yes
- Special features: Not applicable
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Info not available