- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Revives one of Fender's most popular designs!
The Fender Vintage '62 Jazz Bass is made in the USA. This model re-creates one of Fender's most popular designs. It incorporates the stacked concentric controls of the '60s with 2 vintage Jazz pickups. Fender's Vintage Jazz Bass has an alder body and sports a 3-ply or tortoise pickguard and has a rosewood fretboard.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- '60s stacked concentric controls
- 2 vintage Jazz pickups
- Alder body
- 3-ply or tortoise (with black finish) pickguard
US Vintage '62 Jazz Bass Specifications:
- Accessories: Hardshell Case, Strap, Cable
- Body Style: Alder
- Bridge/Tremolo: Vintage J-Bass
- Case Included: Yes
- Controls: Volume (Mid), Tone (Mid), Volume (Bridge), Tone (Bridge)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood (7.25" Radius/184 mm)
- Frets: 20
- Machine Heads: Vintage Style
- Neck Material: Maple
- Nut Width: 1.50"
- Pickguard: Brown Shell on (00), (05), (06), Aged White on (02)
- Pickups: Vintage 60's Jazz Style Single Coils (Mid & Bridge)
- Scale: 34"
- Strings: Super 7250ML, #073-7250-005, (.045, .065, .080, .100)