A monstrous signature Jaguar from Mastodon's Troy Sanders.
Alt-metal juggernaut Mastodon has always been anchored by the dexterous fast-and-heavy bass work of Troy Sanders. Now, Fender and Sanders bring you the distinctive look and leviathan sound of the Troy Sanders Jaguar Bass. With its darkly alluring Silverburst body and headstock finish, versatile pickup combination and non-standard dual-circuit electronics, it’s a ferocious instrument loaded with monster sound, style and power.
Features include an alder body, maple neck with "modern C"-shaped profile and matching Silverburst headstock with Sanders’ signature on the back, special Remission-logo neck plate, 9.5"-radius rosewood fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets and white pearloid block inlays, American Standard split single-coil Precision Bass® middle pickup and custom Noiseless™ single-coil Jazz Bass® bridge pickup, upper-horn active/passive switch with active bass and treble tone wheels, two black plastic control knobs (master volume and pickup pan), three-ply black pickguard, four saddle bridge, open-gear tuners and rear-mounted quick-release battery compartment.
- Alder body
- Gloss polyester body finish
- Maple neck
- Satin urethane neck finish
- Modern "C" neck shape
- Rosewood fretboard
- 20 Medium jumbo frets
- Synthetic bone string nut
- Pearloid block position inlays
- Matching painted headstock
- 4-Bolt standard neck plate with Remission logo
- Custom Noiseless™ single-coil Jazz Bass bridge pickup
- American Standard Alnico V split single-coil Precision Bass middle pickup
- Master Volume and Pan Pot controls
- 9V Active preamp with active bass and treble thumb-wheel controls and active/passive slide switch
- 4-Saddle standard bridge
- Chrome hardware finish
- Standard open-gear tuning machines
- 3-Ply black pickguard
- Black plastic control knobs
Pick up this unique beast today.
Troy Sanders Jaguar Bass Specifications:
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)