Fender Tony Franklin Fretless Precision Bass
Fretless Electric Bass
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Designed by the session great himself!
It has an alder body (Black or Three-color Sunburst finish) and a modern C-shaped maple neck with an unfinished, unfretted ebony fingerboard with side dot position markers. That famous growl comes from an American Series Precision Bass neck pickup and a Tony Franklin signature Jazz Bass bridge pickup with hex screw lugs and bar ceramic magnets. Other features include vintage tuning machines with Hipshot Bass Xtender Drop D tuning key on the "E" string, and three-way switching.
- Alder body
- Modern C-shaped maple neck
- Unfinished, unfretted ebony fingerboard
- Side dot position marker
- American Series Precision Bass neck pickup
- Tony Franklin signature Jazz Bass bridge pickup with hex screw lugs and bar ceramic magnets
- Vintage tuning machines
- Hipshot Bass Xtender Drop D tuning key on the "E" string
- Three-way switching for maximum tonal choices
- Includes case
Own a fretless with massive tone and showtime looks. Click or call now!
Tony Franklin Fretless Precision Bass Specifications:
- Body: Alder
Bridge/Tremolo: American Vintage '70s Precision Bass with Single Groove Saddles
Case Included: Yes
Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
Fingerboard: Ebony, 9.5" Radius (241 mm)
Machine Heads: '70s "Fender" Stamped Open-Gear Tuning Machines with Hipshot Bass Xtender Drop D Tuning Key on the E String
Neck Material: Maple, Modern "C" Shape (Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish)
Nut Width: 1.63"
Pickguard: 4-Ply Brown Shell
Pickups: 1 Tony Franklin American Precision Bass Split Single-Coil Pickup (Middle),