Fender Tony Franklin Fretless Precision BassProduct #516048 Fender 516048 BAF Fretless Electric Bass https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Designed by the session great himself!
The Tony Franklin Fretless Precision Bass guitar is built with input from the bassist who has played with the Firm, Whitesnake, David Gilmour, and many others.
It has an alder body and a modern C-shaped maple neck with an unfinished, unfretted ebony fingerboard with side dot position markers. That trademark growl comes from an American Series Precision Bass neck pickup and a Tony Franklin signature Jazz Bass bridge pickup with hex screw lugs and bar ceramic magnets. Other features include vintage tuning machines with a Hipshot Bass Xtender Drop D tuning key on the "E" string to get way down low, and three-way switching for maximum tonal choices.
- Alder body
- Modern C-shaped maple neck
- Unfinished, unfretted ebony fingerboard
- Side dot position marker
- American Series Precision Bass neck pickup
- Tony Franklin signature Jazz Bass bridge pickup with hex screw lugs and bar ceramic magnets
- Vintage tuning machines
- Hipshot Bass Xtender Drop D tuning key on the "E" string
- Three-way switching for maximum tonal choices
Own a fretless with massive tone and showtime looks. Click or call now!
Tony Franklin Fretless Precision Bass Specifications:
- Body: Alder
- Bridge/Tremolo: American Vintage '70s Precision Bass with Single Groove Saddles
- Case Included: Yes
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 9.5" Radius (241 mm)
- Frets: Fretless
- Hardware: Chrome
- Machine Heads: '70s "Fender" Stamped Open-Gear Tuning Machines with Hipshot Bass Xtender Drop D Tuning Key on the E String
- Neck Material: Maple, Modern "C" Shape (Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish)
- Nut Width: 1.63"
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Brown Shell
- Pickups: 1 Tony Franklin American Precision Bass Split Single-Coil Pickup (Middle),
- Scale: 34"