Fender T-Bucket 300-CE Acoustic Electric Bass
(Transparent Cherry Burst)
Fretted Acoustic Bass
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A beautiful acoustic-electric with plenty of power and smooth low end.
When it’s time to rock the low end with acoustic tone, the T-Bucket 300CE Bass is ready with handsome looks and pure bass sound. With tons of visual appeal and natural tone, this cutaway dreadnought acoustic-electric bass is ready to take the stage with pure Fender style. Add in the robust onboard active electronics and you have an instrument that can rise to any occasion.
The heart and soul of an acoustic bass is the top, which must be able to resonate freely for natural sounding, dynamic tone. This bass incorporates quartersawn scalloped bracing, artfully arranged to reinforce the crisp-sounding laminated maple top while allowing it to vibrate freely for greater projection and responsiveness. The laminated mahogany back balances the maple top’s sound, working together to create a detailed voice that brings out the best of every note. For those that want to hit the stage, the T-Bucket 300CE Bass features an onboard Fishman® Isys™ III pickup system with active preamp, tuner, volume and tone controls for shaping the amplified voice of the bass to match any venue. The bound maple neck sports a comfortable “C”-shaped profile that works well for any playing style, as well as a 22-fret rosewood fingerboard with a GraphTech® NuBone™ nut for enhanced sustain while eliminating string binding that can cause tuning issues. The rosewood bridge incorporates NuBone saddles for clarity and tonal consistency along with precise intonation.
The aesthetic appointments include a gorgeous figured top, new fingerboard inlay, rosette and headstock graphics, all of which combine to really “pop” on stage and shine in the spotlight. An acoustic-electric bass designed from the get-go to rock as hard as its electric cousins, the T-Bucket 300CE Bass is an exciting alternative to the everyday acoustic guitar.
- Neck joint:Neck-through
- Scale length:32 in. (813 mm)
- Truss rod:Yes
- Active or passive pickups:Passive
- Pickup configuration: Isys III pickup system
- Active preamp:Active onboard preamp
- Special electronics:Tuner
- Fret size:Vintage-style
- Number of frets:22
- Inlays:Special design
- Nut material:Graph Tech NuBone
- Nut width:1.65 in. (42 mm)
- Neck width at 12 fret:Info not available
- Shape:Grand concert
- Body wood:Laminated mahogany
- Top wood:Laminated maple
- Body finish:Gloss
- Rosette:Rosewood with aged white outline
- Orientation:Right handed
- Control layout:Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch:No
- Coil tap or split:Not appicable
- Tone switching:No
- Special switching:Not applicable
- Bridge type:Fixed
- Bridge design:Rosewood vintage-style Fender Viking bridge with compensated bone saddle
- Tailpiece:Not applicable
- Tuning machines:Vintage paddle
- Number of strings:4
- Special features:Not applicable
- Case:Sold separately
- Accessories:Info not available
Call or click to order today!