Fender Standard Left-Handed Jazz Bass Guitar with Rosewood FretboardProduct #H76505 Fender H76505 BAQ Left Handed Electric Bass https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A classic left-handed bass with dual pickups, narrow neck, and a great price.
Professional bassists in all musical genres have relied on the Fender Jazz Bass guitar since its 1960 introduction for its rich tone and musical versatility. The Standard Left-Handed Jazz Bass Guitar with Rosewood Fretboard combines the best of old and new, with modern single-coil pickups, shielded body cavities, medium jumbo frets, vintage-style bridge, tinted neck with rosewood or maple fretboard, three-ply parchment pickguard and '70s-style headstock logo.
Case sold separately.
- Left-handed version of the classic road-proven design and comfortable body shape
- Dual modern single-coil pickups offer rich tone and musical versatility
- Vintage appointments and '70s-style headstock logo
- Case sold separately
Grab a classic and join the club of left-handed, bass-playing pros. Order today.
Standard Left-Handed Jazz Bass Guitar with Rosewood Fretboard Specifications:
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Neck Shape: Modern "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Dot Position Inlays
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Neck Plate: Standard 4 Bolt
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Pickup Configuration: S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Jazz Bass Single-Coil Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Standard Jazz Bass Single-Coil Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Standard Vintage 4 Saddle Bass
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod Wrench: 3/16" "T-Style" Ball-End Hex (Allen) Wrench
- Saddle Height Adjustment Wrench: 1/16" Hex (Allen) Wrench
- Strings: Fender USA Super Bass 7250ML, NPS, (.045, .065, .080, .100 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Upgraded Pickups and Vintage Style Jazz Bass Control Knobs, Fender Transition Logo
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic Knobs