Fender Standard Jazz Bass Guitar with Rosewood FretboardProduct #H76620 Fender H76620 BAJ 4 String Electric Bass https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A classic bass with dual pickups, narrow neck, and a great price.
Professional bassists in all musical genres have relied on the Fender® Jazz Bass® guitar since its 1960 introduction for its rich tone and musical versatility. The Standard Jazz Bass Guitar with Rosewood Fretboard combines the best of old and new, with modern single-coil pickups, shielded body cavities, medium jumbo frets, vintage-style bridge, tinted neck with rosewood or maple fretboard, three-ply parchment pickguard and ’70s-style headstock logo.
- Classic road-proven design and comfortable body shape
- Dual modern single-coil pickups offer rich tone and musical versatility
- Vintage appointments and '70s-style headstock logo
Grab a classic and join the club of bass-playing pros. Order today.
Standard Jazz Bass Guitar with Rosewood Fretboard Specifications:
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass®
- Neck Shape: Modern "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Dot Position Inlays
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Neck Plate: Standard 4 Bolt
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Pickup Configuration: S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Jazz Bass® Single-Coil Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Standard Jazz Bass® Single-Coil Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Standard Vintage 4 Saddle Bass
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod Wrench: 3/16" "T-Style" Ball-End Hex (Allen) Wrench
- Saddle Height Adjustment Wrench: 1/16" Hex (Allen) Wrench
- Strings: Fender® USA Super Bass 7250ML, NPS, (.045, .065, .080, .100 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Upgraded Pickups and Vintage Style Jazz Bass Control Knobs, Fender Transition Logo
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic Knobs