Fender Standard Fretless Jazz Bass GuitarProduct #H76504 Fender H76504 BAF Fretless Electric Bass https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The perfect pedigree for entering the richness of fretless.
Professional bassists in all musical genres have relied on the Fender Jazz Bass guitar since its 1960 introduction for its rich tone and musical versatility. The Standard Jazz Bass Fretless combines the best of old and new, with modern single-coil pickups, shielded body cavities, vintage-style bridge, tinted neck with rosewood or maple fretboard, three-ply parchment pickguard and '70s-style headstock logo.
Case sold separately.
- Fretless version of the classic road-proven design and comfortable body shape
- Dual modern single-coil pickups offer rich tone and musical versatility
- Vintage appointments and '70s-style headstock logo
- Case sold separately
Make a move into the fretless realm with this iconic bass. Order today.
Standard Fretless Jazz Bass Guitar Specifications:
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Neck Shape: Modern "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: Fretless
- Fret Size: Fretless
- Position Inlays: Dot Inlays, White Fretline Markers
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Rosewood Fingerboard: Satin Finish on Back, Gloss Finish on Headstock Front with Buffed Fingerboard
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Neck Plate: Standard 4 Bolt
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Pickup Configuration: S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Jazz Bass Single-Coil Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Standard Jazz Bass Single-Coil Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Standard Vintage 4 Saddle Bass
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod Wrench: 3/16" "T-Style" Ball-End Hex (Allen) Wrench
- Saddle Height Adjustment Wrench: 1/16" Hex (Allen) Wrench
- Strings: Stainless Steel Flatwound 9050M, (.055, .070, .090 .105 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Upgraded Pickups and Vintage Style Jazz Bass Control Knobs, Side Dot Position Markers are Centered Between Fretlines, Fender Transition Logo
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic Knobs