Fender Standard 5-String Jazz Bass Guitar Brown Sunburst Rosewood FretboardProduct #H76506 Fender H76506 BAK 5 String Electric Bass https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A classic bass with dual pickups, narrow neck, and extra low end.
Professional bassists in all musical genres have relied on the Fender Jazz Bass guitar since its 1960 introduction for its rich tone and musical versatility. The Standard 5-String Jazz Bass Guitar combines the best of old and new, with modern single-coil pickups, shielded body cavities, medium jumbo frets, vintage-style bridge, tinted neck with rosewood or maple fretboard, three-ply parchment pickguard, '70s-style headstock logo and the added range of a low B string.
Case sold separately.
- 5-string version of the classic road-proven design and comfortable body shape
- Dual modern single-coil pickups offer rich tone and musical versatility
- Vintage appointments and '70s-style headstock logo
- Case sold separately
Grab a classic and join the club of bass-playing pros. Order today.
Standard 5-String Jazz Bass Guitar Specifications:
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Neck Shape: Modern "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Dot Position Inlays
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Nut Width: 1.875" (47.6 mm)
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Neck Plate: Standard 4 Bolt
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Pickup Configuration: S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Jazz Bass Single-Coil Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Standard Jazz Bass Single-Coil Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Standard Vintage 4 Saddle Bass
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod Wrench: 3/16" "T-Style" Ball-End Hex (Allen) Wrench
- Saddle Height Adjustment Wrench: 1/16" Hex (Allen) Wrench
- Strings: Fender USA Super Bass 8250/5M, NPS, (.045, .065, .085, .110TW, .130TW Gauges)
- Unique Features: Upgraded Pickups and Vintage Style Jazz Bass Control Knobs, Fender Transition Logo
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic Knobs