- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Select instruments for select individuals by Fender.
The Fender Select series guitars and basses are true players’ instruments that put more than six decades of Fender experience and expertise on outstandingly appointed display and bring a wealth of high-end features and elegant design options to discerning musicians everywhere. With choice tone woods, figured tops, strikingly beautiful finishes, figured and quartersawn maple necks with compound-radius fretbords, specially voiced Fender Select pickups that deliver masterful tone, and other first-rate features, the U.S.-made Select Series puts Fender's top-line best in capable hands—yours.
The Fender Select Precision Bass presents an elegantly crafted, sonically seismic new take on the bass guitar that started it all, with a gorgeous Two-color Sunburst gloss-lacquer finish and flame maple top. Its modern “C” shaped quartersawn maple neck has Posiflex graphite support rods, a satin lacquer back finish and rear-headstock “Fender Select” medallion. The smooth-playing compound radius flame maple fretboard (9.5”-14”) has 20 medium jumbo frets, stylish black pearloid position inlays and a gloss lacquer finish. Loud, clear and deeply resounding tone issues from the new single Fender Select Precision Bass split-coil pickup.
- Alder body with flame maple top
- Gloss lacquer finish
- Satin lacquer finish on back of neck with gloss lacquer on front
- Modern "C" shape quartersawn maple neck
- Flame maple fretboard
- 20 medium jumbo frets
- Black pearloid position inlays
- Synthetic bone nut
- Posiflex graphite neck support rods
- Fender Select Precision Bass Pickup (Middle)
- High mass vintage bridge, (Strings-Thru-Body or Topload)
- Includes cloth strap and Custom Shop cable
Get the bass that started it all today. Order now!
Select Precision Bass Guitar Specifications:
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5"-14" Compound Radius (24.1 cm-35.56 cm)
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment