Fender Select Active Jazz BassProduct #H92171 Fender H92171 BAJ 4 String Electric Bass https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Active electronics and a super comfy neck make this bass irresistible.
Like its passive-electronics 2012 predecessor, the Fender Select Active Jazz Bass takes this most versatile bass to new heights of elegance and power. Its alder body has a flame maple top and a beautiful hand-stained Tobacco Sunburst finish with gloss-lacquer topcoat. The modern "C"-shaped quartersawn maple neck has a comfortable contoured heel, satin lacquer finish and PosiflexTM graphite support rods; the compound-radius rosewood fingerboard (9.5"-14") has 20 medium jumbo frets and stylish white pearloid block position inlays.
Other premium features include dual Fender Select Jazz Bass single-coil pickups, active/passive mini-toggle switch, master volume knob and pickup pan knob, three-band active EQ (treble, mid and bass boost/ cut knobs), 3-ply parchment pickguard, high-mass vintage-style bridge (string-through-body or top-load), vintage-style tuners with tapered shafts, and Fender Select headstock medallion. Includes case.
- Alder body with flame maple top and hand-stained Tobacco Sunburst finish
- Modern "C"-shaped quartersawn maple neck withcontoured heel
- Compound-radius rosewood fingerboard (9.5"-14")
- 20 medium jumbo frets with white pearloid block position inlays.
- Dual Fender Select Jazz Bass single-coil pickups
- Active/passive mini-toggle switch, master volume knob and pickup pan knob
- Three-band active EQ (treble, mid and bass boost/ cut knobs)
- 3-ply parchment pickguard
- High-mass vintage-style bridge (string-through-body or top-load)
- Vintage-style tuners with tapered shafts
- Fender Select headstock medallion
- Includes Fender Select Tweed Case
Select a Fender that'll give you a lifetime of joy. Order today.
Select Active Jazz Bass Specifications:
- Series: Fender® Select
- Body Material: Alder with Flame Maple Top
- Body Finish: Hand-Stained with Gloss-Lacquer Top Coat
- Neck: Graphite Reinforced Quartersawn Maple, Modern "C"-Shape
- Neck Finish: Satin-Lacquer Back, Gloss-Lacquer Front
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5"-14" (24.1 cm-35.56 cm) Compound Radius
- Frets: 20, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod: Modern Heel Adjust
- Pickups: Fender Select Jazz Bass® Single-Coil (Bridge and Neck)
- Pickup Switching: Pan Pot
- Tuning Machines: Fender®/Hipshot® Vintage Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Controls: Master Volume, Pan Control, Three-Band Active EQ with Treble Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut and Mid Boost/Cut
- Control Knobs: Jazz Bass® Knobs
- Bridge: High Mass Vintage (String-Through-Body or Topload)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (Gauges .045-.100)
- Other Features: Neck Heel Contour, Fender Select Headstock Medallion, Stealth "A" String Retainer
- Special Electronics: Active/Passive Mini-Toggle Switch
- Case/Gig Bag: Fender Select Tweed Case