Fender Roscoe Beck IV 4-String BassProduct #517880 Fender 517880 BAJ 4 String Electric Bass https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A powerhouse bass with max versatility.
The Roscoe Beck Bass IV is built to Roscoe's specs and choice of some very cool refinements: an assymetrical oval neck, a special design Modern-Vintage body, Hipshot ultralight tuners, Drop-D tuner on E string, special design Side By Side humbucking pickups, and a Fender 4-saddle locking convertible bridge. Extensive tone controls include Master Tone with push/pull mid-shaping switch, 3-position pickup selector, and 2 mini-toggle coil-selector switches. A unique pickguard and and neckplate with engraved Roscoe Beck signature announces its pedigree.
- Special-design Modern-Vintage select alder body
- Asymmetrical oval-shape maple neck with Posiflex graphite support rods
- 22 medium-jumbo frets
- 2 special-design Side By Side humbucking pickups
- Master volume and master tone (with push/pull mid-shaping
- 3-position pickup selector
- 2 mini-toggle coil-selector switches
- Fender 4-saddle locking convertible bridge
- Hipshot ultalite tuning machines
- Drop-D tuner on E string
- Special design 3-ply parchment pickguard
- Neck plate with Roscoe Beck signature
- Knurled chrome control knobs
Buy the Roscoe Beck IV and have a bass that will cover it all!
Roscoe Beck IV 4-String Bass Specifications:
- 34" scale
- 1-1/2" neck width at the nut
- 22 frets
- Pickup switching:
- 3-Position Blade Pickup Selector Switch:
- Position 1. (Bridge Side), Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. (Middle), Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3. (Neck Side), Neck Pickup
- 2-Mini-Toggle Coil Selector Switches.
- Mini-Toggle Switch 1:
- Position 1. (Bridge Side), Both Coils of Neck Pickup in Series Humbucking
- Position 2. (Middle), Front Coil of Neck Pickup
- Position 3. (Neck Side), Both Coils of Neck Pickup in Parallel Humbucking
- Mini-Toggle Switch 2:
- Position 1. (Bridge Side), Both Coils of Bridge Pickup in Series Humbucking
- Position 2. (Middle), Front Coil of Bridge Pickup
- Position 3. (Neck Side), Both Coils of Bridge Pickup in Parallel Humbucking
Reviewed by 5 customers
Displaying reviews 1-5
The Roscoe Beck 4 is a fun bass to play. The neck is fast and fits the hand well. You can select different tones with just a flip different switches. I play TI flats and the tone fits well into the mix. The RB4 has a voice all its own. Somewhere between a Jazz and a P.
I owned this when I ventured into 5 strings. Well built and is capable of any bass tone and sound. B string is a bit floppy, it would be better if this bass had a 35 inch scale.Other than that it is top notch.
This bass is one of the top of the line basses I've ever played and owned, and if you can see from all my other reviews I'm pretty much a brat that has a dad that gets me everything.Construction on this bass is bomb proof. Absolutely anything you do to it nothing happens. Hard as a rock! Sound quality is top notch but only for some kinds of music. Actually any type of music except punk and metal. Not for picking or slapping really. I recommend it for fingering. But besides that I really like this bass, it sounds very good and is built very good. I recommend this bass to anyone.
nice tone excelent bass and smooth
Nice tone excellent bass and smooth