Fender Roger Waters Precision Bass
4 String Electric Bass
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Updated electronics and a tasty combination of Fender features.
Fender introduces the Roger Waters Precision Bass, named for the world-famous bassist/singer/songwriter whose elegant grooves and infectious riffs are hallmarks of the legendary Pink Floyd sound and an acclaimed solo career that continues stronger than ever today.
This Fender Precision is as tastefully tailored as Waters' own simple-yet-sophisticated bass work, with distinctive features including a black-on-black color scheme (black body and single-ply pickguard), Seymour Duncan Basslines SPB-3 Quarter-Pound split-coil Precision Bass pickup, knurled black control knobs (master volume, master tone), brass nut, black bridge and strap buttons, vintage
'70s-style "Fender"-stamped open-gear chrome tuners, and gasketed "F"-stamped neck plate.
Other features of the Fender Precision Roger Waters bass are a 9.5"-radius maple neck with vintage-style truss rod and slotted truss rod nut, maple fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets, a gloss urethane finish (body and neck), and deluxe gig bag.
- Thick c-shape neck
- Brass nut
- Seymour Duncan Basslines SPB-3 Quarter Pound Pickup
- Black hardware
- "F" stamped neck plate with rubber spacer
- '50s spaghetti logo decal
- Includes a gig bag
Put this black beauty in your arms and tear down the wall. Order today.
Roger Waters Precision Bass Specifications:
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck: Maple, Thick "C" Shape
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Fretboard: Maple
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" Radius (241mm)
- Frets: 20, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dot Position Inlays
- Scale Length: 34" (863.6mm)
- Nut Width: 1.750" (44.5mm)
- String Nut: Machined Brass
- Truss Rod Nut: Vintage Style Slotted
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan Basslines SPB-3 Quarter Pound Split-Coil
- Precision Bass Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware: Chrome/Black
- Tuning Keys: Vintage '70s Fender Stamped Open Gear Tuning Machines
- Bridge: Black Standard 4-Saddle
- Strap Buttons: Black Vintage Style
- Control Knobs: Black Knurled
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Strings: Fender USA, NPS, (Gauges .045-.105)
- Included Accessories: Saddle height Adjustment Wrench