Fender Road Worn '60s Jazz Bass
4 String Electric Bass
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Boasts 1960s-era cool & well-traveled looks.
Fender's Road Worn '60s Jazz Bass, like classic cars or your favorite T-shirt, shows that some things just get cooler with age. It's especially true of electric basses, and this roughed-up Jazz bass is designed to exude that same unmistakable mojo they develop over time that only makes them look cooler and feel even more comfortable than when they were brand-new. The Road Worn '60s Jazz Bass guitar was designed with 1960s specs and delivers that killer aged look, feel, and mojo-it's a true player.
Includes a gig bag.
- Body: Alder
- Finish: Lacquer
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood 7-1/4" (184mm)
- Frets: 20, Vintage
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Nut Width: 1-1/2" (38mm)
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Vintage Style Reverse Tuning Machines
- Bridge: American Vintage Jazz Bass
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Brown Shell
- Neck: N/A
- Middle: Standard Vintage Alnico Magnet Jazz Bass Single Coil Pickup
- Bridge: Standard Vintage Alnico Magnet Jazz Bass Single Coil Pickup
- Pickup Switching: None
- Controls: Volume 1, Volume 2, Tone
- Strings: Fender Super Bass 7250ML, NPS, Gauges: (.045, .065, .080, .100)
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Gig Bag
Add this road-worn bass to the cart now.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Fender Road Worn '60s Jazz Bass:
People shouldnt sleep on this bass,its plays fantastic.Neck is the main feature.This bass is very light compared to other jazz basses and sounds great.If you dont like that road worn look over look it.Great bass it is and I love that it doesnt have that glossed over neck like the american standard.