Boasts 1960s-era cool & well-traveled looks.
Fender's Road Worn '60s Jazz Bass, like classic cars or your favorite T-shirt, shows that some things just get cooler with age. It's especially true of electric basses, and this roughed-up Jazz bass is designed to exude that same unmistakable mojo they develop over time that only makes them look cooler and feel even more comfortable than when they were brand-new. The Road Worn '60s Jazz Bass guitar was designed with 1960s specs and delivers that killer aged look, feel, and mojo—it's a true player.
Includes a gig bag.
- Body: Alder
- Finish: Lacquer
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood 7-1/4" (184mm)
- Frets: 20, Vintage
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Nut Width: 1-1/2" (38mm)
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Vintage Style Reverse Tuning Machines
- Bridge: American Vintage Jazz Bass
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Brown Shell
- Neck: N/A
- Middle: Standard Vintage Alnico Magnet Jazz Bass Single Coil Pickup
- Bridge: Standard Vintage Alnico Magnet Jazz Bass Single Coil Pickup
- Pickup Switching: None
- Controls: Volume 1, Volume 2, Tone
- Strings: Fender Super Bass 7250ML, NPS, Gauges: (.045, .065, .080, .100)
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Gig Bag
Add this road-worn bass to the cart now.