Fender Road Worn '50s Precision BassProduct #501705 Fender 501705 BAJ 4 String Electric Bass https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Broken-in looks and 1950s cool.
The Fender Road Worn '50s Precision Bass, like a classic car or your favorite T-shirt, shows that some things just get cooler with age. It's especially true of electric basses. This well-worn Fender Precision Bass is designed to exude that same unmistakable mojo develop over time that only makes them look cooler and feel even more comfortable than when they were brand-new. The Road Worn '50s Precision Bass guitar was designed with 1950s specs and delivers that killer aged look, feel, and mojo. The Fender Road Worn '50s Precision Bass is a true player.
Includes a gig bag.
- Body: Alder
- Finish: Lacquer
- Neck: 1-Piece Maple
- Fingerboard: Maple 7-1/4" (184mm)
- Frets: 20, Vintage Style
- Scale Length: 34" (864mm)
- Nut Width: 1-3/4" (44.5mm)
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Vintage-Style Reverse Tuning Machines
- Bridge: American Vintage Precision Bass
- Pickguard: Gold Anodized Aluminum
- Pickups" 1 Precision Bass Split Single-Coil Pickup
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Strings: Fender Super Bass 7250ML, NPS, Gauges: (.045, .065, .080, .100)
- Accessories: Deluxe Gig Bag
Play with classic cool of a well-worn bass—add this P-Bass to the cart now.