A do-it-all Jazz Bass that can cover any session.
When you back up as many different kinds of musicians as Reggie Hamilton, you need a bass that can adjust. Reggie's Jazz model is set up to cover the spread. It combines a Noiseless Jazz pickup in the bridge position, and an American Series Precision pickup at the neck. The pickups can be switched to passive or active mode via a mini-toggle on the pickguard. Active mode has a 3-band EQ with boost/cut on each band. In passive mode you get master volume and a pan control between the pickups. Another custom feature is a Hipshot Bass Xtender drop D key on the E string to give you the low D without going to a 5-string.
Includes a gig bag.
- Alder body
- Maple neck
- Rosewood fingerboard
- 20 frets
- 1 American Series Precision Bass pickup (neck)
- 1 Custom Noiseless Jazz Bass pickup (bridge)
- Mini-toggle active/passive switch
- Active mode: master volume, pickup pan, 3-band EQ with bass, mid, and treble boost/cut
- Passive mode: master volume, pickup pan
- Black/white/black 3-ply pickguard on black version
- 4-ply tortoise shell on sunburst version
- American Vintage Jazz bridge
- Open gear tuning machines
- Hipshot Bass Xtender drop D key on the E string
- Includes a gig bag
An especially cool version of the Jazz Bass that will serve you especially well. Order today.
Reggie Hamilton Jazz Bass Specifications:
- Body: Alder
- Bridge/Tremolo: American Vintage Jazz Bass
- Case Included: Includes a FREE deluxe gig bag
- Controls: Active mode: master volume, pickup mpan pot, three-band active EQ with treble boost/cut (+/- 14 db at 2 kHz to 18 kHz with a peak at 8 kHz), mid boost/cut (+/- 12 db @ 1 kHz) and bass boost/cut (+/- 15 db @ 30 kHz); Passive mode: master volume, pickup pan
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 20 vintage style frets
- Hardware: Chrome
- Machine Heads: '70's Fender stamped open-gear tuning machines with Hipshot Bass Xtender Drop D tuning key on E string
- Neck Material: Maple
- Nut Width: 1.50"
- Pickup Switching: Mini-toggle active/passive switch, pan pot
- Pickups: American Series Precision Bass Pickup (middle), Custom Noiseless Jazz Bass Pickup (bridge)
- Scale: 34"