Fender Pawn Shop Bass VI Electric Baritone Guitar
(Black Rosewood Fingerboard)
6+ String Electric Bass
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A vintage style baritone guitar for lower tuning and deep, warm tone.
Players continue to praise the Pawn Shop Series for evoking the more eccentric Fender creations of the mid-'60s to mid-'70s while delivering thoroughly modern sound and quality with a wealth of various Fender elements. New for 2013, the Pawn Shop Series introduces yet another pleasingly unconventional assortment of "guitars that never were but should have been," in which new models take the stage and long-vanished classics return in modern form.
The Pawn Shop Bass VI marks the revamped return of a historic Fender instrument, the seldom-seen Fender Bass Guitar (also known as the Bass VI) of 1961-1975. This updated version of the baritone classic features the traditional short scale (30") and is armed with Special Design Hot Jaguar single-coil neck and middle pickups and a powerful JZHB humbucking bridge pickup.
Other features include a "C"-shaped maple neck with 9.5"-radius rosewood fingerboard and 21 medium jumbo frets, five-way pickup switching, four-ply tortoiseshell pickguard (Three-color Sunburst and Black models) and three-ply parchment pickguard (Candy Apple Red model), two Jazz Bass control knobs (volume, tone), vintage-style adjustable six-saddle bridge with "floating" tremolo tailpiece, and vintage-style tuners.
Includes gig bag.
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1cm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Scale Length: 30" (76.2cm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Pickup Configuration: H/S/S
- Bridge Pickup: JZHB Humbucking
- Middle Pickup: Special Design Hot Jaguar
- Neck Pickup: Special Design Hot Single-Coil Jaguar
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Bridge: Vintage Style Adjustable 6-Saddle with “Floating” Tremolo Tailpiece
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style
- Control Knobs: Jazz Bass Knobs
- Includes gig bag
Hear the deep tones today. Order now.