Fender Modern Player Telecaster Electric Bass GuitarProduct #H76264 Fender H76264 BAJ 4 String Electric Bass https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
A classic with a smart new form and two massive humbucking pickups.
Throughout its history, Fender® has always made a special point of welcoming new players to the family by offering entry-level instruments of remarkable style and substance (such as the Duo-Sonic™, Mustang® and Musicmaster® models), with great sound, classic looks, solid performance and eminent affordability. The Modern Player series continues that great my-first-Fender tradition, with thoroughly modern features and several distinctively unconventional new takes on our most revered instruments-all with outstandingly attainable value.
A classic Fender bass design returns with an unusual new twist delivering utterly seismic sound. The Telecaster® Bass is back at last in the smart new form of the Modern Player Telecaster Bass, which boasts not one but two massive humbucking pickups. Features include an alder body, C-shaped maple neck, maple fretboard with 9.5" radius and 20 medium jumbo frets, dual Modern Player Wide Range humbucking Precision Bass® pickups, three-ply parchment (Sunburst model) or single-ply black (Butterscotch Blonde model) pickguard, three knurled "chrome-dome" control knobs (neck volume, bridge volume, master tone), vintage-style bridge with four brass saddles, open-gear tuners and nickel/chrome hardware.
Case sold separately.
- Modern Player series
- Alder body
- Gloss Polyester finish
- "C" Shape maple neck
- Gloss Polyester neck finish
- Maple fretboard
- Synthetic Bone string nut
- Pickups: Modern Player Wide Range Precision Bass® Pickup (Middle)
- Modern Player Wide Range Precision Bass® Pickup (Neck)
- Controls: Neck Volume, Bridge Volume, Master Tone
- Nickel/Chrome hardware
- Open Gear Tuning Machines
- Vintage Style 4-Saddle Bridge with Brass Saddles
- Knurled Chrome Dome knobs
- Pickguard: (503) 3-Ply Parchment, (550) 1-Ply Black
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (Gauges .045-.105)
- Case sold separately
Great price, classic styling, and killer sound come together. Order today.
Modern Player Telecaster Electric Bass Guitar Specifications:
- Fretboard radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Frets: 20, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)