Fender Modern Player Jaguar Electric Bass Guitar(Black Maple Fretboard) Sku #H76271000001001 Fender H76271 BAJ 4 String Electric Bass https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An value-packed instrument of remarkable style and equipped with a powerful P/J pickup configuration.
Throughout its history, Fender® has always made a special point of welcoming new players to the family by offering entry-level instruments of remarkable style and substance (such as the Duo-Sonic™, Mustang® and Musicmaster® models), with great sound, classic looks, solid performance and eminent affordability. The Modern Player series continues that great my-first-Fender tradition, with thoroughly modern features and several distinctively unconventional new takes on our most revered instruments-all with outstandingly attainable value.
The Modern Player Jaguar Bass® presents a lean, mean and stripped-down version of the ultra-sleek bass model, with a powerful P/J configuration-a Modern Player Precision Bass middle pickup and Modern Player Jazz Bass® bridge pickup-and streamlined control configuration. Features include a koto body, C-shaped maple neck, maple fretboard with 9.5” radius and 20 jumbo frets, three-ply parchment pickguard, three Jazz Bass control knobs (middle volume, bridge volume, master tone), vintage-style four-saddle bridge with brass saddles, open-gear tuners and nickel/chrome hardware.
Case sold separately.
- Great sound thanks to the combination of both Precision and Jazz bass pickups
- The Jaguar body provides classic looks and comfort
- Solid performance from Fender's proven legacy
- A fantastic value at this price
- Case sold separately
Every bassist on a budget deserves to have an instrument that will inspire. Order this Fender today.
Modern Player Jaguar Electric Bass Guitar Specifications:
- Body Material: Koto
- Body Shape: Jaguar®
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Fretboard: Maple
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Bridge Pickup: Modern Player Jazz Bass® Pickup (Bridge)
- Middle Pickup: Modern Player Precision Bass® Pickup (Bridge)
- Controls: Neck Volume, Bridge Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Bridge: Vintage Style 4-Saddle Bridge with Brass Saddles
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (Gauges .045-.105)
- Control Knobs: Jazz Bass® Knobs