Fender Modern Player Dimension Bass
(Candy Apple Red Rosewood Fingerboard)
4 String Electric Bass
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
The latest addition to Fender's Modern Player line of instruments.
The Modern Player series now brings you a whole new dimension in Fender bass sound and style with the Modern Player Dimension™ Bass. In every way—from its distinctive body shape to its easy-access truss rod adjustment wheel to its single three-coil Triplebucker™ bass pickup and special electronics—it’s a bold new step forward in modern Fender bass for the bold modern player.
Modern Player Dimension Bass controls include a master volume and a special five-position rotary pickup selector switch that delivers enormous tonal versatility from the three-coil pickup (front coil alone, front and middle coil together, all three coils together, middle and rear coils together, rear coil alone). Other features include a maple neck with "C"-shaped profile and five-bolt joint, 9.5"-radius maple (Olympic White model) or rosewood (Candy Apple Red and Charcoal Transparent models) fingerboard with 21 jumbo frets, single-ply black pickguard and vintage-style black plastic Jazz Bass control knobs, and four-saddle Fender Hi-Mass bridge.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black or White Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rod Nut: Heel-Mounted Spoke Wheel Adjustment
- Neck Plate: 5-Bolt
- Bridge Pickup: Fender® Triplebucker™ Bass
- Controls: Master Volume
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Rotary: 1. Front Coil of Triplebucker, 2. Front and Middle Coil of Triplebucker, 3. Full Triplebucker, 4. Middle and Rear Coils of Triplebucker, 5. Rear Coil of
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Fender® Hi-Mass
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
Add a new dimension to your sound. Order today!