The unique bass of a unique artist.
Mike Dirnt has a style all his own and he makes his music with Green Day on the very distinctive Fender Mike Dirnt Precision Bass. Based on the '51 P Bass, it's armed with a Custom Shop '59 pickup for a very effective twist. Combining a vintage vibe and modern appointments, it has medium-jumbo frets, a Badass II top-load bridge, rosewood fingerboard, and '51 slab ash body with arm contour. Very cool. Includes Fender deluxe gig bag.
- '51 slab ash body with arm contour
- Maple Lite tinted, artist-shaped, maple neck with satin polyurethane finish
- Rosewood fingerboard
- 20 medium-jumbo frets
- 34" scale length
- 1.590" nut width
- Chrome hardware
- Bad Ass top-load bridge
- Custom Shop '59 pickup
- Volume and tone controls
- Includes Fender deluxe gig bag
Mike Dirnt Precision Bass Specifications:
- Body: Ash ('51 Style Slab Body but with '55 Style Arm Contour and Pickguard)
- Bridge/Tremolo: Bad Ass II Top Load
- Case Included: Includes free Fender deluxe gig-bag - a $56 value
- Fingerboard: Rosewood No. of Frets: 20 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Frets: 20
- Hardware: Chrome
- Neck Material: Maple, Thick C-Shape Modeled After Mike's Original '69 P Bass (Lite Tint Satin Polyurethane Finish)
- Nut Width: 1.590
- Pickups: Custom Shop '59 Precision Bass Pickup
- Scale: 34"