Open Box (Blemished) Fender Marcus Miller Signature Jazz Bass
4 String Electric Bass
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
A signature series Jazz Bass that's 100% Marcus Miller with classic Fender style.
Marcus Miller' combination of soulful groove and astounding technical ability has made him one of the jazz world' preeminent virtuoso bassists. Fender' stylish Marcus Miller Jazz Bass guitar is soulful and astounding, too. It has an ash body, distinctive black pickguard/control plate and one piece C-shaped maple neck with a 7.25-radius maple fingerboard featuring white binding, white pearl block inlays and a satin finish (gloss finish on the headstock, plus Miller's signature). Incredible tone comes from dual vintage-style Jazz Bass single-coil pickups, and the two-band active EQ has an active/passive mini-toggle switch. Other features include chrome neck pickup cover, knurled chrome-dome knobs on the volume controls and black Jazz Bass knobs on the tone controls, a Badass Bass II bridge and three-bolt neck plate. Deluxe gig bag included.
- Ash Jazz Bass® body
- "C" Shape maple neck
- 20 Medium jumbo frets
- White pearloid block position inlays
- Urethane neck finish
- Artist signature on headstock
- 3 Bolt "F" neck plate w/ Micro Tilt„¢
- White fingerboard binding
- "Bullet" style truss rod nut
- S/S pickup configuration
- Vintage Jazz Bass® single-coil bridge pickup and a '75 Vintage Jazz Bass® single-coil neck pickup
- Active Electronics
- Volume 1., Volume 2., Tone 1. Active Bass Boost/Cut, Tone 2. Treble Boost/Cut controls
- Nickel/Chrome hardware
- Leo Quan Badass® II bridge
- Synthetic bone nut
- Vintage style reverse tuning machines
- Chrome pickup cover
- Includes gig bag
- Unique Features:
If it's good enough for Marcus Miller, it's good enough for you. Order today!
Marcus Miller Signature Jazz Bass Specifications:
- Fretboard Radius: 7.25" (18.41 cm)
Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)