Fender Kingman Acoustic-Electric Bass Guitar(Natural) Sku #H78866000001000 Fender H78866 BIA Fretted Acoustic Bass https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
The embodiment of rich tones and vintage looks new from Fender.
The deeply resounding Fender Kingman SCE acoustic-electric bass has been upgraded for discerning acoustic bassists. New features include a vintage-inspired three-ply gold pickguard, bone nut and vintage-style rosewood Fender “Viking” bridge with compensated bone saddle-all in addition to the classic Fender Jazz Bass headstock, tuners, neck profile and strap buttons that make it such a distinctive instrument.
Other premium features include a cutaway body with solid spruce top, scalloped X bracing and mahogany back and sides for defined and resonant bass sound, stylish body binding and checkerboard rosette, maple neck, 20-fret rosewood fingerboard with block position inlays and aged binding, forward strap button with internal block reinforcement, chrome hardware, gloss neck and body finish and Fishman Presys pickup system with active onboard preamp and tuner for loud and clear amplified sound.
- Dreadnought body style
- Solid spruce top
- Laminated mahogany back and sides
- Gloss finish on neck and body
- Scalloped X bracing
- Maple neck
- 20-Fret rosewood fingerboard
- Block position inlays
- Rosewood bridge with compensated bone saddle
- Fishman Presys pickup system with active on-board pre-amp and tuner
- Fender Jazz Bass headstock and neck profile
- Vintage-inspired gold pickguard
- "Viking" Fender Bridge with solid rosewood bridge plate
- Factory mounted forward strap button with internal block reinforcement
Feel at home with this new spin on the acoustic bass guitar. Order today!
Kingman Acoustic-Electric Bass Guitar Specifications:
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Body Width: 3.75" (Front) to 4.75" (Rear)
- Nut: 2.125" (54 mm)