Fender Jaguar Electric Bass Guitar Cobalt Blue 886830802300Product #511959 Fender 511959 BAJ 4 String Electric Bass https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Eye-catching vintage style with a technological twist!
The Jaguar Bass has added a new level of cool to the world of electric bass since its introduction in 2006. Though it's based on the design one of the most popular guitars from the early '60s, don't let the Jaguar's retro look fool you—this bass is chock-full of modern features. With the goal of total tonal control, the Jaguar bass gives you the ability to switch pickups on and off, from series to parallel, and from active to passive. This provides you with a tonal palette that works for all types of players, from the set-and-forget player to the eternal tone-adjuster. Stylistically, it has a thin, fast, one-piece C-shaped maple neck that has a warm tint with a rosewood fingerboard, complete with aged white pearloid block position markers.
- Body style based on the Fender Jaguar guitar
- Alder body
- Polyurethane finish
- One-piece maple neck
- Rosewood fretboard with
- 9.5" radius
- 34" scale length
- 1.50" nut width
- Aged pearloid block position markers
- Slim neck profile
- 20 vintage style frets
- 2 On/Off slide switches (one for each pickup)
- 1 Series/Parallel slide switch (when both pickups are on)
- Master Volume, Master Tone, Preamp Treble Control Wheel, Preamp Bass Control Wheel, Preamp On/Off slide switch controls
- Active/Passive preamp system
- Vintage J Bass-style single-coil pickups (middle, bridge)
- Vintage-style bridge
- Chrome hardware
Sling this baby low and rock the house! Call or click to order now.
Jaguar Electric Bass Guitar Specifications:
- Body: Alder
- Bridge/Tremolo: Standard 4-Saddle
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone, Preamp Treble Control Wheel, Preamp Bass Control Wheel, Preamp On/Off Slide Switch
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 20 Vintage Style Frets
- Hardware: Chrome
- Machine Heads: Vintage Style
- Neck Material: Maple
- Nut Width: 1.50"
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White
- Pickups: 2 Vintage Jazz Bass Single Coil pickups (active/passive system) w/ 2 on/off slide switches
- Scale: 34"