A signature Jazz bass made to the specifications of the prog rock trailblazer, Geddy Lee.
Mean, mean stride. The Geddy Lee Jazz Bass guitar is an exact replica of the tonally singular instrument that Rush’s revered bassist/vocalist has riffed away on in front of millions of devoted fans worldwide and on many a mega-selling album. The bass has an alder body; the thin one-piece C-shaped maple neck has a maple fingerboard with black binding and black rectangular position markers. The two vintage Jazz Bass single-coil pickups crackle with life and bristle with energy. Other features include chrome hardware, vintage-style tuners and a Leo Quan Badass Bass II bridge.
Includes gig bag.
- Alder body
- Thin "C" shape maple neck
- 20 Medium jumbo frets
- Black rectangular position inlays
- Urethane neck finish
- Vintage style 4 bolt neck plate
- S/S pickup configuration with two Vintage Jazz Bass single-coil pickups
- Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone controls
- Chrome hardware
- Leo Quan Badass II Bridge
- Synthetic bone nut
- Vintage '70s Fender stamped open gear tuning machines
- Includes gig bag
Get the bass that shaped an entire genre. Order today.
Geddy Lee Signature Jazz Bass Specifications:
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1cm)
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1mm)
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36cm)