- Buy New
A special factory run of a unique and rare finish on a legendary bass.
Fender’s classic yet seldom-seen Antigua finish returns for this special Antigua Precision Bass model. The distinctively shaded body hue debuted in the late 1960s and was briefly revived with a more graduated greenish tint in 1977, when it first appeared on a Precision (on both body and pickguard). Antigua-finish Fender instruments have appeared only sporadically since the late 1970s and are rare finds now prized by discerning collectors worldwide. This new special-edition Antigua Precision Bass has all of the amazing contemporary features and refinements that help the P Bass live up to its legendary name. The Antigua P Bass is available only in limited quantities and is an authentic evocation of one of Fender’s most historically exclusive finish options.
- Precision Bass® body shape
- Alder body with polyester finish
- Modern "C" shape maple neck
- Urethane neck finish
- Maple fretboard
- 20 Vintage style frets
- Vintage ‘70s "Fender" stamped open gear tuning machines
- Synthetic bone nut
- Standard Precision Bass® split single-coil pickup
- Volume and Tone controls
- Chrome hardware
- Standard vintage 4 saddle bass bridge
A rare bass that won't always be around so order yours today!
FSR Antigua Precision Bass Specifications:
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)