Fender Custom Shop Limited-Edition Adam Clayton P-Bass(Gold Sparkle) Sku #H77355000001000 Fender Custom Shop H77355 BAJ 4 String Electric Bass https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A classic-looking bass in glorious gold sparkle with vintage elements and custom features.
Adam Clayton, who has held down the bottom end for one of the greatest bands in the world for the past 35 years, is a huge collector of vintage Fender basses. The U2 bassist has worked with master builder Paul Waller for the past two years on building some of his favorite touring and recording basses, one of the results of which is this beautidul gold spakle-finished Precision bass. It looks as exquisite as it sounds, with a custom block-inly neck and pearl pickguard that make it an amazing-looking instrument. Each bass comes with a certificate signed by Clayton himself. Limited to 60 pieces worldwide.
- Hand selected alder body
- Quartersawn maple neck w/ a Jazz bass "U" back shape
- 7.25" Radius maple cap fretboard
- Custom pickups handwound by Abigail Ybarra
- Vintage-style bridge and frets
- Vintage wiring
- Master volume and tone controls
Own a piece of history today and order this collectable before it's too late!
Limited-Edition Adam Clayton P-Bass Specifications:
- Body: Hand selected alder
- Finish: Gold sparke
- Neck: Quartersawn maple neck w/ a Jazz bass "U" back shape (7.25" radius)
- Fingerboard: Maple cap
- Frets: Vintage
- Hardware: Nickel
- Bridge: Vintage
- Pickup: Custom pickups handwound by Abigail Ybarra
- Wiring: Vintage wiring
- Controls: Volume/Tone
- Included: Limited certificate and case