Fender Custom Shop '69 Precision Relic Electric Bass(Gold Sparkle) Sku #581328000181000 Fender Custom Shop 581328 BAJ 4 String Electric Bass https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An amazing Fender Custom Shop reproduction with the look of a well-worn warrior.
The Fender Custom Shop '69 Precision Relic Electric Bass features a contoured select alder body in an awesome Relic gold/blue sparkle burst finish, a 1-piece maple neck with a "C" shape, and a 20-fret rosewood fingerboard. Chrome/nickel hardware includes vintage style reverse tuning machines, an American Vintage Precision bass bridge, knurled Tele/Precision Bass volume and tone knobs, and bridge and pickup covers. Additional appointments on this Fender Custom Shop Precision Bass include a white pearloid pickguard and a vintage wooden thumb rest.
This classic is fitted with a Vintage Precision Bass split single-coil pickup in the middle position that faithfully reproduces the great tone bassists have loved for decades. The Fender Custom Shop Relic finish treatment simulates the natural wear and tear of years of heavy use complete with nicks, scratches, worn finish, rusty hardware and aged plastic parts. Accessories include a deluxe black hardshell case strap, cable, polishing cloth, and a Fender Custom Shop certificate of authenticity.
- Model name: '60s Relic Precision Bass
- Model number 921-6000-(color #)
- Finish: nitrocellulose lacquer with Relic gold/blue sparkle burst finish
- Body: select alder
- Neck: 1-piece maple, "C" shape
- Fingerboard: maple, 7.25" radius (184 mm)
- No. Of frets: 20 medium jumbo frets
- Pickup: 1 vintage precision bass split single-coil pickup
- Controls: volume, tone
- Knobs: chrome knurled Tele/Precision Bass
- Bridge: American Vintage Precision bass
- Machine heads: vintage style reverse tuning machines
- Hardware: nickel/chrome
- Pickguard: White Pearloid
- Scale length: 34" (864 mm)
- Width at nut: 1.750" (44.5 mm)
- Strings: Super 7250ML, nickel plated steel, (gauges: .045, .065, .080, .100),
- p/n 073-7250-005)
- Accessories: chrome bridge and pickup covers, strap, cable, polishing cloth, certificate of authenticity
- Case: deluxe black hardshell case with black interior
Order a vintage-style 1969 Precision Bass that will turn heads in every venue!