Fender Custom Shop 59 Precision BassProduct #H64902 Fender Custom Shop H64902 BAJ 4 String Electric Bass https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A Custom Shop re-creation of the vintage '59.
The Fender 1959 Precision Bass is meticulously built to replicate the original '59 P Bass in every detail. The one-piece maple neck has the precise C-shaped profile from that year. The alder body is the same that was used for the sunburst finish models of that year. One especially showy feature in '59 was the gold anodized aluminum pickguard and it is used on this replica. As a Time Machine Relic, it has been specially treated to show the cosmetic effects of wear and aging that would naturally be found on a well-used '59 bass. Comes with a deluxe black hardshell case, strap, cable, polishing cloth and Certificate of Authenticity.
- Precise recreation of a 59 P bass
- Relic® Finish Shows Natural Wear and Tear of Years of Heavy use
Order this classic Fender bass and live the glory years again.
59 Precision Bass Specifications:
- Body: Select Alder
- Neck: 1-Piece Maple, "C" Shape
- Fingerboard: Maple , 9.50" Radius (241 mm)
- No. of Frets: 20 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Pickups: 1 Vintage Precision Bass® Split Single-Coil Pickup
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Bridge: American Vintage Precision Bass®
- Machine Heads: Vintage Style Reverse Machine Heads
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Gold Anodized Aluminum
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.750" (44.5 mm)
- Strings: Super 7250ML, Nickel Plated Steel,
- Gauges: (.045, .065, .080, .100)
- Accessories: Deluxe Black Hardshell Case, Strap, Cable, Polishing Cloth, Certificate of Authenticity
- Case: Deluxe Black Hardshell Case with Black Interior