Fender Custom Shop 1961 Jazz Bass Closet Classic Electric Bass Guitar Arctic White Rosewood FretboardProduct #H78380 Fender Custom Shop H78380 BAJ 4 String Electric Bass https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Classic features with a few modern touches make this the one to own.
The Jazz Bass debuted in 1960 as Fender's deluxe bass guitar model and quickly became an indispensible instrument for bassists who prized its slim, fast neck, sleek offset-waist design and full dual-pickup sound. The Custom Shop 1961 Jazz Bass pays tribute to the second-year release Jazz Bass. Features inlcude an alder body, quater-sawn maple neck with a '60s "U" shape, dark Indian rosewood fingerboard with 7.25" radius and vintage frets, vintage-style Jazz Bass pickups, stacked concentric control knobs, tortoiseshell pickquard and vintage hardware. The 1961 Jazz Bass is offered in two colors. Case included.
- Hand-selected premium alder body
- Nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Quartersawn maple neck with 1960 "U" shape
- Dark Indian rosewood fingerboard
- 7.25" playing radius
- Vintage frets
- Vintage reverse machine heads
- Vintage Jazz Bass bridge
- Vintage '60s Jazz Bass pickups
- Vintage Jazz Bass wiring with stacked pots
- Volume, Volume, Tone and Tone controls
- Includes case
Get get your groove going with this Closet Classic. Order today.