A Jazz Bass for those that want to relive the best parts of the '60s minus the beehive hairdos and tie-dye.
The Jazz Bass debuted in 1960 and captured the essence of the era-an instrument as great sounding and groundbreaking as the decade itself. Strong, clear and versatile, it gave bassists everywhere a powerful new voice and a fast new feel that would only grow bolder in the decades that followed.
The Classic Series '60s Jazz Bass Lacquer evokes the instrument in the decade of its origin, with vintage style and Polyester finish on its sleekly offset alder body. Other features include an ultra-slim "C"-shaped maple neck, 7.25"-radius rosewood fingerboard with 20 vintage-style frets and white-dot inlays, dual vintage-style single-coil alnico pickups, four-ply brown shell pickguard, four-saddle American Vintage bass bridge, and vintage-style reverse tuners.
Comes with gig bag.
- Alder body
- Gloss Polyester body and neck finish
- Maple neck
- "C" shape neck
- Rosewood fretboard
- 20 Vintage-style frets
- Synthetic bone string nut
- White dot position inlays
- Vintage-style slotted truss rod nut
- 4-Bolt vintage-style neck plate
- Standard Vintage Alnico Magnet Single-Coil Jazz Bass bridge and neck pickups
- Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup) and Master Tone controls
- 4-Saddle American Vintage bass bridge
- Nickel/Chrome hardware finish
- American Vintage reverseo
- Open-gear bass tuning machines
- 4-Ply Tortoiseshell pickguard
- Black plastic control knobs
- Synthetic Bone Nut
- Gig bag included
It's just a bass, not a time machine. Or is it?
Classic Series 60's Jazz Bass Specifications:
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)