Fender Classic Series '60s Jazz Bass Lacquer(3-Tone Sunburst) Sku #H96911000001000 Fender H96911 BAJ 4 String Electric Bass https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Continuing the the tradition of amazingly styled and well-equipped Jazz basses.
The Jazz Bass debuted in 1960 and captured the essence of the era—an instrument as great sounding and groundbreaking as the decade itself. Strong, clear and versatile, it gave bassists everywhere a powerful new voice and a fast new feel that would only grow bolder in the decades that followed.
The Classic Series '60s Jazz Bass Lacquer evokes the instrument in the decade of its origin, with vintage style and an authentic nitrocellulose lacquer finish on its sleekly offset alder body. Other features include an ultra-slim C-shaped maple neck, 7.25"-radius rosewood fingerboard with 20 vintage-style frets and white-dot inlays, dual vintage-style single-coil alnico pickups, four-ply brown shell pickguard, four-saddle American Vintage bass bridge, and vintage-style reverse tuners. Tweed case included.
- Body Wood: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck: Maple, C Shape
- Neck Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone, 1.5" (38.1mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 7.25" (184.1mm)
- Frets: 20 Vintage-Style
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Scale Length: 34" (864mm)
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Bridge: 4-Saddle American Vintage Bass
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style Reverse
- Pickguard:4-Ply Brown Shell
- Strings: Fender® USA Super Bass 7250ML, NPS, (.045-.100 Gauges)
- Pickup Configuration: S/S
- Pickups: Standard Vintage Alnico Magnet Single-Coil Jazz Bass® (Bridge Standard Vintage Alnico Magnet Single-Coil Jazz Bass® (Neck)
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Other Features: True Vintage Styling, Synthetic Bone Nut
- Includes case
Your time machine awaits. Order today.