Fender Classic Series '50s Precision Bass Lacquer
4 String Electric Bass
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Continuing the the tradition of amazingly styled and well-equipped P Basses.
Introduced in the early 1950s, the Precision Bass profoundly affected the sound of popular music and quickly became an indispensable instrument for musicians everywhere. It introduced a deep and powerful new sound into the rocking and rolling 1950s and set a new stage for great sounds to come in the ensuing decades.
The Classic Series '50s Precision Bass Lacquer delivers the distinctive 1950s-era look, sound and vibe of those first Fender basses, with vintage style and an authentic nitrocellulose lacquer finish on its alder body. Other features include a C-shaped maple neck, 7.25"-radius maple fingerboard with 20 vintage-style frets and black-dot inlays, vintage-style split single-coil pickup, gold anodized pickguard, four-saddle American Vintage bass bridge, and vintage-style reverse tuners. Tweed case included.
- Body Wood: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck: Maple, C Shape
- Neck Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone, 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 7.25" (184.1mm)
- Frets: 20 Vintage-Style
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Scale Length: 34" (864mm)
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Bridge: 4-Saddle American Vintage Bass
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style Reverse
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Gold Anodized
- Strings: Fender USA Super Bass 7250ML, NPS, (.045-.100 Gauges)
- Pickup: Vintage Split Single-Coil Precision Bass
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Other Features: Vintage Styling, Anodized Aluminum Pickguard, Synthetic Bone Nut
- Case/Gig Bag:Tweed Case
Your time machine awaits. Order today.