- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
True vintage look, feel, and sound.
The Fender American Vintage '62 Precision Bass is as classic sounding and resonant as the original. Following its introduction in '51, the P Bass went on to dramatically influence the way we play and hear music, impacting every genre in every decade since. The '62 Precision pays tribute to this landmark instrument as it starts its second decade. It features accurate detailing in electronics and hardware from the split single-coil pickups to the vintage tuning machines. Finished in nitrocellulose lacquer. Includes Fender deluxe hardshell case, vintage cable, and leather strap.
- Split single-coil vintage pickups
- Maple neck with rosewood fretboard
- Includes original bridge ashtray and pickup guard
- Vintage tuning machines
Order today. It's like going back to 1962 and starting all over.
American Vintage '62 Precision Bass Specifications:
- Accessories: Hardshell case, strap, cable
- Body: Alder
- Bridge/Tremolo: Vintage P-Bass
- Case Included: Yes
- Controls: Volume, tone
- Fingerboard: Rosewood (7.25" radius/184 mm)
- Frets: 20
- Machine Heads: Vintage "reverse action"
- Neck Material: Maple
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Pickguard: Brown shell on (00), (05), (06), aged white on (40)
- Pickups: '62 P-Bass split single coil
- Scale: 34"
- Strings: Super 7250ML, #073-7250-005, (.045, .065, .080, .100)