Fender American Standard Precision Bass with Rosewood Fingerboard
(Candy Cola Rosewood Fingerboard)
4 String Electric Bass
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A modernized classic with all the right moves from Fender.
Fender introduced the American Standard Precision Bass guitar in 1951, and its thick sound and indestructible build changed popular music. Today's American Standard Precision Bass is the new version of one of the greatest instruments of bass heroes past and present; the modern interpretation of Fender's classic instrument refined for modern players.
The American Standard Precision Bass has a high-mass vintage bridge, Fender Custom Shop '60s Precision Bass split single-coil pickup, thinner finish undercoat that lets the body breathe and improves resonance, improved Fender tuners that are 30 percent lighter while keeping the classic look, richer and deeper neck tint for a more elegant appearance, great-looking gloss rosewood fingerboard, satin neck back for smooth playability and Fender Tolex case.
- Precision Bass body
- Rosewood fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets
- Graphite reinforced C-Shape maple neck
- Standard 4-bolt neck plate
- Posiflex graphite neck support rods
- Fender Custom Shop '60s Precision Bass split single-coil pickup
- Master Volume and Master Tone controls
- Chrome hardware
- High Mass Vintage bridge (Strings-Thru-Body or Topload)
- Includes Fender Tolex case
You know this is the one so order today!
American Standard Precision Bass with Rosewood Fingerboard Specifications:
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1cm)
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3mm)
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36cm)
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment