A modernized classic with all the right moves from Fender.
Fender introduced the American Standard Precision Bass left-handed guitar in 1951, and its thick sound and indestructible build changed popular music. Today's American Standard Precision Bass is the new version of the great instruments of bass heroes past and present; the modern interpretation of Fender's classic instrument refined for modern players. It features a contemporary "C"-shaped profile and a smooth satin-finish back neck, modern 9.5 radius fingerboard, with comfortably rolled edges for instantly "broken in" feel and medium jumbo frets Fender High Mass Vintage (HMV) bridge, Fender Custom Shop ™60s split single-coil pickup, thinner undercoat that lets the instrument' body wood flex, breathe and resonate more freely for a more unconstrained and natural-sounding voice, graphite neck support rods in addition to the truss rod that distribute string tension more evenly and add mass that helps eliminate troublesome dead spots, and smooth-operating vintage-style tuners with thin, flat œpaddle keys and stamped with the classic stylized Fender œF. Tapered posts help anchor bass strings in place neatly and efficiently. Includes a molded ABS plastic hard case.
- Precision Bass body
- Rosewood fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets
- Graphite reinforced C-Shape maple neck
- Standard 4-bolt neck plate
- Posiflex graphite neck support rods
- Fender Custom Shop '60s Precision Bass split single-coil pickup
- Master Volume and Master Tone controls
- Chrome hardware
- High Mass Vintage bridge (Strings-Thru-Body or Topload)
- Includes ABS molded plastic hard case
You know this is the one so order today!
American Standard Precision Bass Left-Handed Specifications:
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment