Fender American Standard Jazz Bass
(Olympic White Rosewood Fingerboard)
4 String Electric Bass
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A modernized classic with all the right moves from Fender.
Fender's American Standard Jazz Bass scored a giant bass hit with its introduction in 1960. With its sleek offset body; thin, fast neck and rich, growling tone, it was a raring, roaring racecar of a bass that quickly established itself as a must-have instrument. The new American Standard Jazz Bass is an even finer instrument; a modern interpretation of a classic built for modern players.
Features include a high-mass vintage bridge, Fender Custom Shop '60s Jazz Bass single-coil pickups, thinner finish undercoat that lets the body breathe and improves resonance, improved Fender tuners that are 30 percent lighter while keeping the classic look, richer and deeper neck tint for a more elegant appearance, great-looking gloss rosewood fingerboard, satin neck back for smooth playability and Fender Tolex case.
- Jazz Bass body
- Modern C-shape maple neck
- Rosewood fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets
- Standard 4-bolt neck plate
- Posiflex graphite neck support rods
- Fender Custom Shop '60s Jazz Bass single-coil pickups
- Chrome hardware
- High Mass Vintage bridge (Strings-Thru-Body or Topload)
- Includes Fender Tolex case
You know this is the one so order today!
American Standard Jazz Bass Specifications:
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1cm)
Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1mm)
Scale Length: 34" (86.36cm)
Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment