Fender American Deluxe Jazz BassProduct #J00310 Fender J00310 BAJ 4 String Electric Bass https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
The bass that started it all, revamped for the modern age.
Fender's American Deluxe Jazz Bass guitar delivers the modern features that bassists demand in a sleekly familiar design. An innovative designed preamp circuit delivers exhilarating active and passive tone, and powerful-yet-quiet N3 Noiseless pickups present more clean headroom and EQ range than ever. Other features include active/passive switch and passive tone control for even more tonal options, and classic Jazz Bass block fretboard inlays and binding.
- Premium alder body with urethane finish
- Modern "C"-shaped, maple neck with gloss urethane front and satin back finishes
- Bound maple fingerboard
- 34" (864 mm) Scale
- 21 Medium jumbo frets
- Bone nut
- Black or white pearloid block position inlays
- Posiflex graphite neck support rods
- 5-Bolt Asymmetrical neck plate
- Noiseless N3 Single-Coil Jazz Bass bridge and neck pickups
- Master Volume, Pan Pot (Pickup Selector), Treble Boost/Cut, Midrange Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut and Active/Passive Mini Toggle controls
- Pan Pot pickup switching
- SS pickup configuration
- 4-Saddle high-mass vintage (string-through-body or topload) bridge
- Chrome hardware finish
- Fender lightweight vintage-style keys with tapered shafts
- Tortoiseshell pickguard
- Black plastic control knobs
- Improved electronics resulting in increased headroom, tighter low-end response
- Strong-Arm string retainer
- Contoured heel for easier access to upper frets
- Rolled fingerboard edges
- Highly detailed nut and fret work
- Flat head screws on battery compartment (for easy changes with a coin or pick)
Order yours today!
American Deluxe Jazz Bass Specifications:
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment