Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass VProduct #J00314 Fender J00314 BAK 5 String Electric Bass https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A timeless standard in bass built with American craftsmanship and unbelievable attention to detail.
Fender's American Deluxe V String Jazz Bass guitar delivers the modern features that bassists demand in a sleek five-string design. An innovative designed preamp circuit delivers exhilarating active and passive tone, and powerful-yet-quiet N3 Noiseless pickups present more clean headroom and EQ range than ever, effortlessly handling the low B string with impeccable tone and seismic power. Other features include a compound radius fretboard and asymmetrical neck profile for fast action and silky-smooth playability all the way up the neck, active/passive switch and passive tone control for even more tonal options, and classic Jazz Bass block fretboard inlays and binding.
- Premium Ash body
- Urethane body finish
- Maple neck with gloss urethane front and satin urethane back finish
- Asymmetrical "C" shape neck
- Bound maple fingerboard
- 21 Medium jumbo frets
- Genuine bone nut
- Black or white pearloid block position inlays
- Posiflex graphite neck support rods
- 5-Bolt asymmetrical neck plate
- Noiseless N3 single-coil Jazz Bass bridge and neck pickups
- Master Volume, Pan Pot (pickup selector), Treble Boost/Cut, Midrange Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut controls and Active/Passive mini toggle switch
- SS pickup configuration
- 4-Saddle high-mass vintage bridge (string-through-body or topload)
- Chrome hardware finish
- Fender lightweight vintage-style keys with tapered shafts
- Tortoiseshell pickguard
- Black plastic control knobs
- Improved electronics resulting in increased headroom, tighter low-end response
- Strong Arm string retainer
- Contoured heel for easier access to upper frets
- Rolled fingerboard edges
- Highly detailed nut and fret work,
- Flat head screws on battery compartment (for easy changes with a coin or pick)
Add this to your collection today!
American Deluxe Jazz Bass V Specifications:
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"-14" Compound Radius (241 mm-355.6 mm)
Nut Width: 1.875" (47.6 mm)
Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment