Fender American Deluxe Dimension Bass V 5-String HH Electric BassProduct #J01222 Fender J01222 BAK 5 String Electric Bass https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A new shape, powerful electronics and a super comfortable playing experience.
Enter a new dimension of Fender bass. Dimension basses now take their place among Fender’s greatest bass designs as the modern pinnacle of pro-level bass style, power, performance and personality.
The company that invented electric bass now brings you an elegantly original body style with all-new pickups, electronics and other fine features that let you sculpt and personalize your tone as no Fender bass ever has before. It is a level of bass artistry unparalleled in Fender history, and it is the future of your Fender bass experience. In every way, it’s an entirely new Dimension in Fender bass.
The five-string American Deluxe Dimension Bass V HH is a phenomenal instrument, with an ash body in the completely new Dimension shape and featuring a comfortable asymmetrical neck heel. Its maple neck is crafted with a great-feeling asymmetrical “C”-shaped profile, Posiflex™ graphite neck support rods, a convenient heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel, smooth hand-rubbed oil finish and five-bolt neck plate. The compound-radius (9.5”-14”) maple or rosewood fingerboard has 21 medium jumbo frets and a bone nut, while the headstock has a gloss finish and Stealth “A” string retainer.
The instrument’s sonic sophistication is simply unmatched. Its dual Dimension Bass humbucking pickups are both powerful and nuanced, and its five-way switching, 18-volt onboard preamp, three-band active EQ (center-detented treble, mid and bass boost/cut) and master volume deliver remarkable tonal versatility with any degree of muscle and finesse. Other premium features include a three-ply parchment pickguard, knurled chrome control knobs, five-saddle Fender Hi-Mass bridge, vintage-style tuners with tapered shafts and a four-over/one-under configuration, and locking strap buttons. Available in elegant Natural, Black, Cayenne and Violin Burst gloss finishes. Hard-shell case, leather strap and 10’ cable included.
- Ash body
- Completely new Dimension shape
- Comfortable asymmetrical neck heel
- Maple neck with asymmetrical “C”-shaped profile
- Posiflex™ graphite neck support rods
- Smooth hand-rubbed oil finish and five-bolt neck plate
- Compound-radius (9.5”-14”) maple or rosewood fingerboard
- 21 medium jumbo frets and a bone nut
- Headstock with gloss finish and Stealth “A” string retainer
- Dual Dimension Bass humbucking pickups with five-way switching
- 18-volt onboard preamp, three-band active EQ and master volume
- Three-ply parchment pickguard
- Knurled chrome control knobs
- Five-saddle Fender Hi-Mass bridge
- Vintage-style tuners with tapered shafts
- Locking strap buttons
Step up your game with this innovative Fender bass.
American Deluxe Dimension Bass V 5-String HH Electric Bass Specifications:
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Dimension Bass™
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Oil Finish with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Asymmetrical "C"
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"-14" Compound Radius (241 mm-355.6 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.825" (46.35 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rods: Posiflex™ Graphite Neck Support Rods
- Neck Plate: 5-Bolt Asymmetrical
- Bridge Pickup: Dimension™ Humbucking
- Middle Pickup: Dimension™ Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Treble Boost/Cut, Mid Boost/Cut and Bass Boost/Cut
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Pos 1. Bridge Pickup, Pos 2. Inner Coils of Bridge and Middle Pickup, Pos 3. Full Middle and Bridge, Pos 4. Outer Coils of Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 5. Middle Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Special Electronics: 18V Preamp with Active 3-Band EQ
- Bridge: 5-Saddle Hi-Mass
- Hardware Finish: Chrome/Nickel-Plated Steel
- Tuning Machines: Fender® "F" Light-Weight Vintage-Paddle Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings: Fender® USA Bass 7350/5M Stainless Steel (.045, .065, .085, .105, .125 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Asymmetrical Neck Heel, Strong Arm™ String Retainer, Heel-Mounted Spoke Wheel Truss Rod Adjustment, Vintage-Style Knurled Control Knobs, 5-Bolt Neckplate
- Included Accessories: Leather Strap, 10' Cable, Strap Locks