Fender '70s Precision Electric Bass
4 String Electric Bass
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A recreation of a classic bass with the best features from the '70s.
Fender’s Classic series ’70s Precision Bass authentically evokes the era when the first electric bass rocked with more versatile use than ever, from prog to punk and metal to funk. Vintage touches include bass-side thumb rest (first adopted in 1974), ’70s-style large headstock logo and bound neck with block inlays.
Features also include an alder body, C-shaped maple neck, maple fretboard with 9.5” radius and 20 vintage-style frets, classic split single-coil pickup, three-ply black-white-black pickguard, knurled control knobs (volume, tone), vintage-style four-saddle bridge, and ’70s-style “Fender”-stamped open-gear tuners.
- Classic '70s vibe
- Vintage appointments including thumb rest, large headstock logo, and block inlays
- Comfortable maple neck with 20 frets
- Full Precision Bass sound
Grab a Fender bass with a pedigree from the heyday of live music. Order today.
'70s Precision Electric Bass Specifications:
- Body: Alder
- Body Shape: Precision Bass®
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Vintage Style
- Position Inlays: Black Block Position Inlays
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Fretboard: Maple
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Neck Plate: 4 Bolt "F" Neck Plate
- Neck Binding: Black Fretboard Binding
- Truss Rods: Vintage Style Truss Rod System
- Middle Pickup: Split Single-Coil Precision Bass pickup (Middle)
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Vintage Style 4-Saddle Bridge
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Strings: NPS, Gauges .045-.105
- Unique Features: Bound Neck with Block Inlays, Thumb Rest, '70s Style Fender Logo
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Control Knobs: Knurled Chrome
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Fender '70s Precision Electric Bass:
i got the olympic white few months ago, the feel and sound of this bass is plain awsome. it got the 70s retro look and sound what can you ask for more. its wery confortable to play the neck got that classic p bass feel and the inlays just makes it perfect. top quality product from Fender Japan