Play a true classic.
First introduced in 1960, the Jazz Bass has withstood the test of time to become one of the most played and recorded instruments in musical history. This affordable offering, in the tradition of Fender's Classic Series instruments, features true-to-the-original design elements such as its offset waist body, ultra-slim, fast-action neck, and full-range bi-pole pickups. Priced to be a terrific bass value. Includes gig bag.
60's Jazz Bass Specifications:
- Body: Alder
- Bridge/Tremolo: American Vintage Jazz Bass
- Case Included: Includes free Fender deluxe gigbag - a $56 value
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup),
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 20 Vintage Style Frets
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Vintage Style Reverse Tuning Machines
- Neck Material: Maple
- Nut Width: 1.50"
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Brown Shell
- PICKUPS: Standard Alnico Magnet J-Bass Single Coils (Mid & Bridge)
- Scale: 34"