Inspired by the most legendary bass of all time!
Inspired by the most legendary bass of all time! The '50s Precision Bass features vintage styling and appointments, a maple neck, alder body, and a split single-coil Precision Bass pickup. Other features include a gold anodized pickguard and vintage hardware. Includes deluxe gig bag.
- '50s Precision Bass
- Classic Series
- Alder body
- 1-piece maple neck with C shape
- Maple fingerboard
- Precision Bass split single-coil pickup
- Volume, Tone controls
- American Vintage Precision Bass bridge
- Vintage-style reverse tuning machines
- Nickel/Chrome hardware
- Gold anodized aluminum pickguard
- Vintage Styling
- Anodized Aluminum Pickguard
- Strings: Fender Super Bass 7250ML, NPS,
- Gauges: (.045, .065, .080, .100)
- Includes a deluxe gig bag
See what fifty years of fuss has all been about. Order your '50s P Bass today.
'50s Precision Bass Specifications:
- 34" (864 mm) scale length 1.750" (44.5 mm) width at nut
- 7.25" (184mm) fingerboard radius
- 20 vintage-style frets