ESP LTD Surveyor 400 BassProduct #516775 ESP 516775 BAJ 4 String Electric Bass https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Traditional tone woods and design, hot rodded electronics.
The ESP LTD Surveyor 400 bass is a class act for a moderate price. Traditional in style, made with solid, high quality tone woods, it is fitted with EMG active pickups, coil-tap capability, and 3-band active EQ for vast tonal range.
- Bolt-on neck
- 34" scale
- Ash body
- Maple neck
- Maple fingerboard
- Dot inlays with LTD at 12th Fret
- EMG MMTW (b) & 35-p4 (n) active pickups
- Volume and balance controls
- Mini Switch with Coil Tap (Bridge Pickup)
- EMG B30 Rev-S 3-Band Active EQ
- Chrome hardware
- Wilkinson WBBC Licensed Bridge
- 21 XJ Frets
LTD Surveyor 400 Bass Specifications:
- Body: Ash
- Bridge/Tremolo: Wilkinson WBBC Licensed Bridge
- Case Included: No
- Controls: Volume and Balance
- Electronics: EMG B30 REV-S 3-Band ActiveEQ, EMG MMTW (B) & 35-P4 (N) ACTIVE PICKUPS
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Frets: 21
- Hardware: Chrome
- Neck Material: Maple
- Pickguard: None
- Pickups: EMG MMTW (B) & 35-P4 (N) Active Pickups, Mini Switch w/ Coil Tap (Bridge)
- Scale: 34"